Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inkane sitenoghostXfire

kill ampt..

Go down 
+3
Tr!GgA
T@D
rdy2die
7 posters
AuthorMessage
rdy2die

rdy2die

kill ampt.. Empty
PostSubject: kill ampt..   kill ampt.. I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:37 pm

http://www.filefront.com/16568919/ampt1.dm3

tell me what you think i believe he has wh. follows enemys sometimes in demo

/r_shownormals 1 to see wh version
Back to top Go down
T@D

kill ampt.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kill ampt..   kill ampt.. I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:25 pm

Just my observation.... Not even one time did I have even a thought that "hey, maybe hes using a hack"...

No offense.... but this post seemed like a "throw shit at the wall and see if it sticks".

IMO, Clean as can be.

/r_shownormals 1
/timescale .7
Back to top Go down
Tr!GgA
Tr!GgA

kill ampt.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kill ampt..   kill ampt.. I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:29 am

lock it or delete max next time get some approval befor u post or atleast give community time to watch it

I Trust Tad 100%
Back to top Go down
Mikelxcore
Leader
Leader

kill ampt.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kill ampt..   kill ampt.. I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:33 am

ya i agree i watched. it and this demo doesnt show his anything i could see. its different playing vs him lol
Back to top Go down
http://kane.noghost.net
Tr!GgA
Tr!GgA

kill ampt.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kill ampt..   kill ampt.. I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:34 am

agreed with mikel
Back to top Go down
rdy2die

rdy2die

kill ampt.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kill ampt..   kill ampt.. I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:13 am

kronik, you've been a little prick lately, i've shown this demo to quite a few ppl.

I got master, carlos, outlaw, maybe i'm seeing different, but its under 'suspected' for peoples opinion.

Yeah kronik, i only posted it ihere to get a clan opinion, maybe we'll get more demos and figure it out from there, yeah?
Back to top Go down
harsh

kill ampt.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kill ampt..   kill ampt.. I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:23 pm

rdy2die wrote:
kronik, you've been a little prick lately, i've shown this demo to quite a few ppl.

I got master, carlos, outlaw, maybe i'm seeing different, but its under 'suspected' for peoples opinion.

Yeah kronik, i only posted it ihere to get a clan opinion, maybe we'll get more demos and figure it out from there, yeah?

This demo is inconclusive bro. We'd need more.
It's okay you can suspect anyone here even clan mems it's all good Smile
Back to top Go down
rdy2die

rdy2die

kill ampt.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kill ampt..   kill ampt.. I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:48 pm

i'm posting on killampt, i plan to get more demo
Back to top Go down
k!llampt

kill ampt.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kill ampt..   kill ampt.. I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:24 pm

you plan to get more demos? rofl take as many as you want, i dont hack you idiot. if you think i hack you may need your eyes checked, or maybe you should just quit quake all together, i agree with tad, this post looks like it was made just to give me a bad name, kinda see how it goes post
Back to top Go down
rdy2die

rdy2die

kill ampt.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kill ampt..   kill ampt.. I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:25 pm

i knew you would say it, if you know you don't

why are you going to cry about it?

kthxbi, continue flame this topic i'll lock and mask ban your ip
Back to top Go down
parad0x
parad0x

kill ampt.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kill ampt..   kill ampt.. I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:39 pm

hey rdy2die just calm down, if he's suspected by a few players then we need some more SOLID information. And i understand u have a demo of him. Tad know's what he's talkin about, and i have to agree with him. Sure Kill ampt may be suspected right now, but you know as much as i do that u dont have the power to lock or ban him from the web and the server. Your only an applicant of Kane, please know where your position lies at. I know how much you want to help the quake 3 community. But just be patient and let the leaders take care of it.
Back to top Go down
k!llampt

kill ampt.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kill ampt..   kill ampt.. I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:27 pm

you'll ban me, on what grounds? Because i play 45 hours a week? Because im better than you? it makes me angry when people like you give legit people a bad name by accusing them of hacks with no proof, such a waste, this community is truly shit now. A player cant even get better without being called hacks.

edit: sorry, 47 hours this week.
Back to top Go down
rdy2die

rdy2die

kill ampt.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kill ampt..   kill ampt.. I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:32 pm

lol i fall asleep with my laptop open playing quake Wink

ask kronik and revo.
Back to top Go down
rdy2die

rdy2die

kill ampt.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kill ampt..   kill ampt.. I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:33 pm

para Wink

i do have admin to the site Wink
Back to top Go down
k!llampt

kill ampt.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kill ampt..   kill ampt.. I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:40 pm

i stay up every night till 8 am at least playin q3
Back to top Go down
harsh

kill ampt.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kill ampt..   kill ampt.. I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:58 pm

Jesus christ.

Dudes calm down no ones getting banned. Until we see serious demos.

Killamp no need to defend yourself dude if your legit, i'll make sure nothing happens.
Maxi if you think killamp hacks get more demos, and prove it. It's as simple as that.
Back to top Go down
k!llampt

kill ampt.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kill ampt..   kill ampt.. I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:23 pm

thats what im saying, he cant honestly think that i was hacking from that demo. Hes just giving me a bad name by posting this, there is no hax involved and there never will be, this is my last post pz
Back to top Go down
rdy2die

rdy2die

kill ampt.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kill ampt..   kill ampt.. I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:37 pm

well, you have a bad name for shit talker 24/7 and the members in your clan.
Back to top Go down
rdy2die

rdy2die

kill ampt.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kill ampt..   kill ampt.. I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:23 pm

/locked till further demos Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

kill ampt.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kill ampt..   kill ampt.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kill ampt..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Noobs/Cheaters :: Suspected Cheaters-
Jump to: