Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inkane sitenoghostXfire

my end is here

Go down 
+8
Martin
GhOst
mikelx
harsh
Reidel
Liquidmetal
p17buLL
rdy2die
12 posters
AuthorMessage
rdy2die

rdy2die

my end is here Empty
PostSubject: my end is here   my end is here I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:23 pm

I'm leaving quake for good Sad

I'm going to move on to a new game.

I'm going to join friends on WoW, synn, i want to talk to you on xfire.
Back to top Go down
p17buLL
Council
 Council

my end is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: my end is here   my end is here I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:23 pm

aww well maxi i wish u the best, don't doubt in talk to me on xfire when u can cya. Wink
Back to top Go down
Liquidmetal
Leader
Leader
Liquidmetal

my end is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: my end is here   my end is here I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:36 pm

wierd... have fun playing other games i guess pz
Back to top Go down
http://kane.noghost.net
Reidel
Reidel

my end is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: my end is here   my end is here I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:50 pm

u.u
Back to top Go down
harsh

my end is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: my end is here   my end is here I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:34 am

I doubt this. No one ever quits quake. Only quake can quit you.
Back to top Go down
rdy2die

rdy2die

my end is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: my end is here   my end is here I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:57 am

idc what you guys really say, mikel is durnk and trying to give me 10 legit reasons to stay...so count on mikel...
Back to top Go down
mikelx
Council
 Council

my end is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: my end is here   my end is here I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:06 pm

lol i only got to like 3-4
Back to top Go down
GhOst
Leader
Leader
GhOst

my end is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: my end is here   my end is here I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:05 pm

i got none sry nub
Back to top Go down
rdy2die

rdy2die

my end is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: my end is here   my end is here I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:33 pm

Ghost, i hope you know that no one wants you to be here, you kill clans, your pathetic piece of shit.
I'm depressed, i fucked up myself and i bring everyone else into it. GET OFF YOU LAZY FUCKING ASS AND FUCKING WORK!
Stop being a dip-shit and grow up. Your still playing this game, no i'm sorry you don't play at all... Revo hates you. Kane members are leaving because you rejoined...You don't seem to get it through your thick fucking head. We don't like you being our leader cuz you fucking fail at it. Take your depression somewhere else, leave quake community out of it.

was good until we kicked ghost and let him rejoin it...so stupid...goodluck to other who move on from quake period and to others who move to other clans. I prefer you to stop wasting time on quake period, find a new game to play.
Back to top Go down
Reidel
Reidel

my end is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: my end is here   my end is here I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:51 pm

epc fail
callate
Back to top Go down
Martin

my end is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: my end is here   my end is here I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 3:14 am

rdy2die wrote:
Ghost, i hope you know that no one wants you to be here, you kill clans, your pathetic piece of shit.
I'm depressed, i fucked up myself and i bring everyone else into it. GET OFF YOU LAZY FUCKING ASS AND FUCKING WORK!
Stop being a dip-shit and grow up. Your still playing this game, no i'm sorry you don't play at all... Revo hates you. Kane members are leaving because you rejoined...You don't seem to get it through your thick fucking head. We don't like you being our leader cuz you fucking fail at it. Take your depression somewhere else, leave quake community out of it.

<KANE> was good until we kicked ghost and let him rejoin it...so stupid...goodluck to other who move on from quake period and to others who move to other clans. I prefer you to stop wasting time on quake period, find a new game to play.
You know, thats pretty funny that a former T has so much to say.
Back to top Go down
Synn

Synn

my end is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: my end is here   my end is here I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 3:58 am

Martin wrote:
rdy2die wrote:

<KANE> was good until we kicked ghost and let him rejoin it...so stupid...goodluck to other who move on from quake period and to others who move to other clans. I prefer you to stop wasting time on quake period, find a new game to play.
You know, thats pretty funny that a former T has so much to say.

him and ghost have a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong past.
Back to top Go down
T@D

my end is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: my end is here   my end is here I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:31 am

http://www.pwpclan.org/spam-f11/my-move-t6966.htm

I thought you just quit... already.... again. I think this is maybe the 3rd "i quit" post...
Back to top Go down
Squ!rreL

Squ!rreL

my end is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: my end is here   my end is here I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:13 pm

Reidel wrote:
epc fail
callate

no u lol!!!

cant we all just get along!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/squirrelechick
harsh

my end is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: my end is here   my end is here I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:35 am

I dunno what everyones taking about KANE is fucking awesome now.

We've been raping lately in scrims beating its by large margins now with not even our top lineup.
Ghost is fine, he's a good friend of mine, and I dunno why people start so much shit with him.
Just let the man live jesus christ. When he comes to die it's his life not yours. So let him live it the way he wants too
Back to top Go down
Reidel
Reidel

my end is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: my end is here   my end is here I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:35 pm

harsh wrote:
I dunno what everyones taking about KANE is fucking awesome now.

We've been raping lately in scrims beating its by large margins now with not even our top lineup.
Ghost is fine, he's a good friend of mine, and I dunno why people start so much shit with him.
Just let the man live jesus christ. When he comes to die it's his life not yours. So let him live it the way he wants too

cheers
Back to top Go down
GhOst
Leader
Leader
GhOst

my end is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: my end is here   my end is here I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:43 pm

max dont bother commin back, ty good day
Back to top Go down
beast.

my end is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: my end is here   my end is here I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:09 am

lol drama kingz Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my end is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: my end is here   my end is here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my end is here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News :: News & Updates-
Jump to: