Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inkane sitenoghostXfire

pwnzor again ;)

Go down 
+4
Reidel
p17buLL
harsh
rdy2die
8 posters
AuthorMessage
rdy2die

rdy2die

pwnzor again ;) Empty
PostSubject: pwnzor again ;)   pwnzor again ;) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:13 am

Kamikaze wrote:
Server: <KANE> NY iTDM

pwnzor again ;) 98329980-4

clean drop, add to hitlist thingy, multihacking nub Wink
Back to top Go down
harsh

pwnzor again ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: pwnzor again ;)   pwnzor again ;) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:54 am

I was expecting this. That's why I provoked him to try even harder. Trying to provoke him to hack hard so he drops >Very Happy

AND IT WORKED NAYAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
rdy2die

rdy2die

pwnzor again ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: pwnzor again ;)   pwnzor again ;) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:19 am

lol dork xD
Back to top Go down
p17buLL
Council
 Council

pwnzor again ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: pwnzor again ;)   pwnzor again ;) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:33 am

ROFL!!! and in the xfire convo he ask how?
Back to top Go down
rdy2die

rdy2die

pwnzor again ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: pwnzor again ;)   pwnzor again ;) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:23 am

yup and on era, he can explain.. how stupid?
Back to top Go down
Reidel
Reidel

pwnzor again ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: pwnzor again ;)   pwnzor again ;) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:17 pm

jajajjajajajajaj idiot
cheers
Back to top Go down
dragonlordgod

pwnzor again ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: pwnzor again ;)   pwnzor again ;) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:20 pm

The real question is why did he leave kane dallas server to go to my server after the game? Oh well. Dropped. Was obvious too. Sigh. Played just like sketch and pronstar
Back to top Go down
csm

pwnzor again ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: pwnzor again ;)   pwnzor again ;) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:48 am

Stop being as tool please?

I play nothing like pronstar?

I'm lucky to shoot 45 acc without rail-jumps. please tell me how I play like pron when he shoots 60's with rail-jumps.
Back to top Go down
pwnz0r6k

pwnzor again ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: pwnzor again ;)   pwnzor again ;) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:06 am

LOL? again? what do you mean again you dumbass. LMAO, also I want to see the logs. btw this clan fails lol, I've hidden myself in clans and scrimmed you noobs, not even a gasp. I can take on all you bitches myself lol. And if you're down to scrim vs unk just tell me, I'll be happy to humiliate this clan then what it already is xD. You niggz are ez. You bitches lose to sbs... lmfaooooo Same goes to your indian looking bitch ass reidel, look in the fucken mirror if you got any left and take a look at the idiot in front of you. LOL

Last edited by pwnz0r6k on Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pwnz0r6k

pwnzor again ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: pwnzor again ;)   pwnzor again ;) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:08 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
rdy2die

rdy2die

pwnzor again ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: pwnzor again ;)   pwnzor again ;) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:45 am

we noobs are family, but we noobs don't use hacks.

kthxbi

pwnzord, don't come here again until you come to your yourself and just simple admit you hack. :]
Back to top Go down
parad0x
parad0x

pwnzor again ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: pwnzor again ;)   pwnzor again ;) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:43 pm

pwnz0r6k wrote:
LOL? again? what do you mean again you dumbass. LMAO, also I want to see the logs. btw this clan fails lol, I've hidden myself in clans and scrimmed you noobs, not even a gasp. I can take on all you bitches myself lol. And if you're down to scrim vs unk just tell me, I'll be happy to humiliate this clan then what it already is xD. You niggz are ez. You bitches lose to sbs... lmfaooooo Same goes to your indian looking bitch ass reidel, look in the fucken mirror if you got any left and take a look at the idiot in front of you. LOL

rofl, its funny to see you trying to smack talk back when you know you dropped, you said you can beat us easily, you aint shit without your hacks. We KANE are family and even though we are noobs like you think we are, atlease we dont have to use hacks and depend on it to win. Look at you coming in here talkin like you own us all with your hacks, im glad you dropped. And what the fuck is up with hiding yourself in other clans and scrimmed against us? too fuckin pussy enough to admit yourself? I've seen worser hackers out there and your the worse one i've ever fuckin seen. Im tired of bitches like you coming in here actin like you own us when you know you use hacks and been dropped, take your shit talk and get the fuck off outta here. You fuckin dont own me, you dont fuckin own us, we stand tall, we fuckin dont use hacks, we use our teamwork. Motherfuckers like you need to realize that shit and quit bitchin when you know you be hackin.
Back to top Go down
rdy2die

rdy2die

pwnzor again ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: pwnzor again ;)   pwnzor again ;) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:28 pm

hes changed ip again, jorel is working on getting his ranges and ban em' all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pwnzor again ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: pwnzor again ;)   pwnzor again ;) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pwnzor again ;)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Noobs/Cheaters :: Caught Cheaters-
Jump to: